OK, so JoAnn’s had simplicity patters for a dollar a pop this weekend. So I bought a couple. The first one I cut out was 2361, the Cynthia Rowley dress that looks almost like the Anda dress if you lop all the frilly bits off. This is a good candidate for my duvet cover fabric.
I separated the front and the back piece of the cover today….that really gave my seam ripper a workout. Tomorrow I’ll cut and sew. I’m thinking about using elastic at the waist rather than a tie.
If this works well, It’ll be great for hanging around the house/ going to the grocery store dress.
My next big project will be pants….I’ve never done adult pants before. I like the idea of having a curvy option, so I’m gonna try this pair first.
I’m going to use the same fabric I made that plaid wrap skirt out of for my muslin.
If these fit well, I’m going to get the boot cut version too.
I have a school break next week, and kiddo starts school Wednesday. Maybe I’ll get these things sewn 😀